Perfect for any home studio, small spaces or light commercial use.
Travel/storage case is available for an additional fee.
**Due to the Coronavirus, we are unable to fulfill orders for this product at this time.
Cross bars are available in Natural Ash wood or Aluminum
- Frame is made of strong yet lightweight 1-1/2" diameter powder coated aluminum barres. (.065" wall thickness)
- Frame and cross bars is available in your choice of 8 colors (Standard color is Satin Silver.)
- Adjustable horizontal barre heights range from 6" up to 46" off the floor surface. (Both barres are height adjustable.)
- Width. Currently we offer a 5 ft system. Sizes 4-7 ft are available upon request.
- Non-slip rubber feet provide a good grip without risking damage to floor surfaces.
- No tools needed for assembly. Setup is fast and easy.
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Exclusive 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Personalization available for an additional fee and will ship separately. Click on link for details and ordering information.
- Freestanding ballet barres are intended for use in keeping balance during ballet exercises. They are not intended to hold one's weight especially when pushing or pulling against the barre. The barre should not be used as a crutch. Downward weight is OK as that will not push the barre over. In ballet, learning to use a freestanding ballet barre without tipping it over is a benefit, as it helps to improve one's balance and strengthen one's core.