Pliante' GS series
Pliante' GS Series-Collapsible dance bag
Pliante' GS dance bag with adjustable rack
The Pliante' (French for collapsible) Charge your phone, iPad, etc. on the go.
Designed to store all of your costume and gear, then collapse and fold for easy storage on or offseason.
Lined from top to bottom with superior thick lush padding. Superior zippers throughout and plenty of pockets and compartments for organization inside and out.
Designed to carry and store up to 18 costumes plus your gear.
For more interior details, please visit the "Pliante'" page.
- Collapsible design for easy storage
- 11 pockets and zipped compartments
- Cooler pocket
- Water bottle pouch
- Fully adjustable rack height
- Matching liner. The black with pearl zebra print bag is lined with pearl white liner and white wheels. The Pearl White zebra print is lined with black and black wheels.
- Matching wheels
- USB Port
- Heavy-duty durable, water-resistant fabric.
- Smooth roll wheels
- Curtain Included
- Large roomy interior
- The rear zipped compartment extends from side to side in the width
- 28x 18 x 14
Orders are shipped the same business day when placed by 3 pm, EST. Shipping is typically 3-5 business days.
Add an accessory to your order and make it a Combo pack for Big Savings!
**Combo Pack items include
- Cosmetic bag (If choosing Black, then the cosmetic bag will match the bag)
- 2 Garment bag w/hanger (Standard size)
- Collapsible water bottle
**Standard Garment bag has both front and side zipper entry
THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT SHIP TO HAWAII, ALASKA, OR PUERTO RICO. Free Shipping is for US ONLY
How to Setup your Pliante’ V2 dance bag
Thank you for purchasing the Pliante’ V2 collapsible dance bag. The first bag of its kind to provide USB Port integration!
In your bag, you will find a pouch with a total of 5 metal rods.
- There are two interior support rods, "A." These make the bag rigid
- Two additional rods, "B" are the adjustable side rack rods. Each rod has two "Flip Locks"
- One single rod, "C" (shortest rod). This is the top crossbar rack
- Locate the pouch that stores the bars
- Find the "A" rods (interior support rods) and slide them into the slotted areas. There are in total, 4 slotted areas which is located inside the bag. You may need to pull back the interior liner on the sides (this is velcroed) to expose the slots.
- Locate the "B" rods (side rack rods). Insert into its support housing. There are two support housings on each side of the bag. Make sure that each rod goes completely through both of the support openings and all the way to the base/bottom of the bag.
- Slide rod "C" the top crossbar rack, into the slotted openings. These are located on the inside of the side rack rods.
H HOW TO USE THE ADJUSTABLE RACK
1.Open all of the “Flip-Lock” tabs (flip outward). There are 2 tabs on each rod
2.Release the top push button
3. Pull up rods to the desired height
4. Flip the locks back into place (flip inward)
TO LOWER THE RACK
- Flip the locks inward to unlock
- Release the top push button
USB Port Integration- Located on the right outside pocket you will see the USB portal. Unzip the pocket. Inside, at the top is a zippered compartment. Unzip this pocket. Locate the USB connecting wire. Place into the portal housing.
**Power banks are NOT included