Pliante' GS series-SOLD OUT
Pliante' GS Series
Pliante' GS dance bag with adjustable rack
Designed to carry and store up to 15 costumes plus your gear.
- Collapsible design for easy storage
- 11 pockets and zipped compartments
- Cooler pocket
- Water bottle pouch
- Fully adjustable rack height
- Matching liner
- Matching wheels
- USB Port
- Heavy-duty durable, water-resistant fabric.
- Smooth roll wheels
- Curtain Included
- Large roomy interior
- Rear zipped compartment extends from side to side in width
- 28x 18 x 14
Orders are shipped the same business day when placed by 3 pm, EST. Shipping is typically 3-5 business days.
**Personalization is an added fee. Click this Name LINK for options.
Add an accessory to your order for or make it a Combo pack for Big Savings!
**Combo Pack items include
- Cosmetic bag (If choosing Black, then the cosmetic bag will match the bag)
- 2 Garment bag w/hanger (Standard size)
- Collapsible water bottle
**Mini Costume garment bags are a Black base with a colored zipper. Front and side zipper entry
**Standard Garment bag has both front and side zipper entry
** A Patch for name is included with the purchase.
Adding a name to the patch is an additional fee. Products (such as velcro) are required to affix the patch. Name patch will vary in material and is Not an exact match. Names are professionally heat pressed.
THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT SHIP TO HAWAII, ALASKA, OR PUERTO RICO. Free Shipping is for US ONLY
How to Setup your Pliante’ V2 dance bag
Thank you for purchasing the Pliante’ V2 collapsible dance bag. The first bag of its kind to provide USB Port integration!
In your bag, you will find a pouch with a total of 5 metal rods.
- There are two interior support rods, "A." These make the bag rigid
- Two additional rods, "B" are the adjustable side rack rods. Each rod has two "Flip Locks"
- One single rod, "C" (shortest rod). This is the top crossbar rack
- Locate the pouch that stores the bars
- Find the "A" rods (interior support rods) and slide them into the slotted areas. There are in total, 4 slotted areas which is located inside the bag. You may need to pull back the interior liner on the sides (this is velcroed) to expose the slots.
- Locate the "B" rods (side rack rods). Insert into its support housing. There are two support housings on each side of the bag. Make sure that each rod goes completely through both of the support openings and all the way to the base/bottom of the bag.
- Slide rod "C" the top crossbar rack, into the slotted openings. These are located on the inside of the side rack rods.
H HOW TO USE THE ADJUSTABLE RACK
1.Open all of the “Flip-Lock” tabs (flip outward). There are 2 tabs on each rod
2.Release the top push button
3. Pull up rods to the desired height
4. Flip the locks back into place (flip inward)
TO LOWER THE RACK
- Flip the locks inward to unlock
- Release the top push button
USB Port Integration- Located on the right outside pocket you will see the USB portal. Unzip the pocket. Inside, at the top is a zippered compartment. Unzip this pocket. Locate the USB connecting wire. Place into the portal housing.
**Power banks are NOT included