Introducing the newest member of the Pliante' family LE-PETITE
Le Petite is a smaller version of the collapsible Pliante V2.
Featuring the same great quality, collapsible feature, and adjustable rack height. It's just a bit smaller. Also new to the design is the Glitter Elite trim.
Designed to carry up to 12 costumes plus all of your accessories.
- 22 x 16 x 14
- The Interior lid has 3 zipped mesh compartments
- Matching curtain included
- Slid in support rods
- Completely adjustable rack height with a "Flip-Lock" system
- Matching Colored wheels
- Brilliant New colors
- Name patch is included (Located inside the cooler pocket)
- USB Port integration
- Large room interior
- Matching color liner, zippers, and trim
- Multiple storage pockets and compartments inside and outside of the bag
- Cooler pocket
- Large, end to end, rear zipped pocket
- Padded lid and bottom
- Holds up to 15 costumes plus gear
How to Setup your Pliante’ V2 dance bag
Thank you for purchasing the Pliante’ collapsible dance bag. The first bag of its kind to provide USB Port integration!
In your bag, you will find a pouch with a total of 5 metal rods.
- There are two interior support rods, "A." These make the bag rigid
- Two additional rods, "B" are the adjustable side rack rods. Each rod has two "Flip Locks"
- One single rod, "C" (shortest rod). This is the top crossbar rack
- Locate the pouch that stores the bars
- Find the "A" rods (interior support rods) and slide them into the slotted areas. There are in total, 4 slotted areas that are located inside the bag. You may need to pull back the interior liner on the sides (this is velcroed) to expose the slots.
- Locate the "B" rods (side rack rods). Insert into its support housing. There are two support housings on each side of the bag. Make sure that each rod goes completely through both of the support openings and all the way to the base/bottom of the bag.
- Slide rod "C" the top crossbar rack, into the slotted openings. These are located on the inside of the side rack rods.
H HOW TO USE THE ADJUSTABLE RACK
1.Open all of the “Flip-Lock” tabs (flip outward). There are 2 tabs on each rod
2.Release the top push button
3. Pull up rods to the desired height
4. Flip the locks back into place (flip inward)
TO LOWER THE RACK
- Flip the locks inward to unlock
- Release the top push button
USB Port Integration- Located on the right outside pocket you will see the USB portal. Unzip the pocket. Inside, at the top is a zippered compartment. Unzip this pocket. Locate the USB connecting wire. Place into the portal housing.
**Power banks are NOT included
THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT SHIP TO HAWAII, ALASKA, OR PUERTO RICO. Free Shipping is for US ONLY